- NRC Group ASA ("NRC Group" or the "Company") acquires the rail groundwork contractor Segermo Entreprenad Aktiebolag ("Segermo") for SEK 224.7 million settled with SEK 100 million in consideration shares with the remainder in cash (the "Acquisition")
- The net cash position of Segermo as of 30 September 2015 was SEK 32 million, resulting in an enterprise value of Segermo of approximately NOK 193 million
- In order to finance the cash component of the Acquisition and to raise additional equity for the further development of the Company, NRC Group intends to effect a private placement of new shares and shares held in treasury with target gross proceeds of up to NOK 185 million (the "Private Placement") of which approximately NOK 111 million, representing 10% of the outstanding capital, is underwritten by several existing shareholders, including Datum and Urbex Invest AS, as well as new external investors
- The price in the Private Placement, which is expected to be executed during week 46, has been set to NOK 40.00 per share
- NRC Group has entered into final transaction documents for the previously announced acquisitions of Litz Entreprenad AB ("Litz") and Elektrobyggnad Sverige AB ("Elektrobyggnad") with expected completions later today
- NRC Group will hold a presentation of its acquisition of Segermo and present its Q3 2015 report today at 12:30 at Hotel Continental
NRC Group is a fully integrated rail infrastructure contractor covering the Norwegian and Swedish market. The acquisitions of Segermo, Litz and Elektrobyggnad will further strengthen the Company's competitive position within the railway sector.
For information about the acquisitions of Segermo, Litz and Elektrobyggnad, please refer to the attached extended stock exchange release.
For further information, please contact: Kristian Lundkvist, Chairman of the Board, mobile: (+47) 99 77 71 77
About NRC Group ASA:
NRC Group is a leading company within the Nordic infrastructure market. The group operates within two business segments, Rail and Geo.
RAIL: The Rail division is a fully integrated rail infrastructure contractor covering the Norwegian and Swedish market. The Rail division is a full-range supplier for the construction of all types of rails including train, tram and subway. Main service offerings include specialized track work, power supply and signaling work. The Rail division has all the necessary approvals to work within the train, tram and subway segments.
GEO: The Geo division operates within acquisition, processing and modelling of geographic information. The Geo division holds right to several European databases with collections of maps, images and models. With particular focus on online services, data and solutions are provided to customers in government, enterprise and consumer markets. The Geo division supplies a wide range of mapping and geographic services that satisfy various standards and specifications, in addition to customized client solutions.
This information is subject of the disclosure requirements pursuant to section 5-12 of the Norwegian Securities Trading Act.
+47 91 74 15 92henning.olsen[at]nrcgroup.com